Sam Bankman-Fried’s Net Worth is $21.2 Billion USD. Now Sam Bankman-Fried ranks on 71 number of the world’s richest people. He is the CEO and co-founder of FTX, a global cryptocurrency exchange. Meet the youngest billionaire in the world. Today I explain Sam Bankman-Fried’s net worth & how he found & the CEO of crypto exchange FTX in Hong Kong before age 30.
The Real-Time Net Worth of Sam Bankman-Fried is $21.2 Billion.
Right Now- Sam Bankman-Fried’s Relative Value:
Sam Bankman-Fried’s net worth of $21.2 can buy 12.22M troy ounces of gold. Or 235M barrels of crude oil and is equivalent to 0.0558% of the GDP of the United States. 0.175% of the total wealth of the 500 richest people in the world. 3.24% of the top 100 U.S. college endowments. 203% of the top 200 U.S. executives’ total awarded compensation. 0.630% of U.S. existing home sales. 189,959 times the median U.S. household income.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s Net property:
Bankman-Fried owns approximately 90% of Alameda Research. In January 2018, Bankman-Fried organized an arbitrage trade, moving up to $25M per day, to take advantage of the higher price of bitcoin in Japan compared to in America.
- In late January 2022 FTX raised $400 million at a $32 billion valuation.
On May 12, 2022, it was revealed that Emergent Fidelity Technologies Ltd., which is majority owned by Bankman-Fried, had bought 7.6% of Robinhood Markets Inc. stock.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s digital wallet reportedly showed $10 billion in digital coins. However, it was also reported that $5 billion in coins were “locked” and not available for conversion. In addition, $4 billion of those coins were issued by FTX.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s Bank balance
No one knows his actual Bank balance. But we gave an estimated score that is $ 1 billion.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s Financial background
A 30-year-old young man who is in the position of 274 richest people in the world in 2021. This young man from the United States has a net worth of 26.5 billion US dollars or almost IDR 381 trillion through trading crypto assets. SBF says he’s amassed a $10 billion fortune in just three years in crypto
How did Sam Bankman-Fried build his net worth?
Sam Bankman start crypto trading and founded Alameda Research in 2017. He was looking to jump on the digital asset market. Two years later, he saw the gap between the burgeoning potential of the new crypto ecosystem. With its very large customer demand and its high volatility, he found that it was growing so fast with no infrastructure supporting it. With his Alameda colleagues, he established FTX, a crypto derivative exchange that uses blockchain technology to create a stable trading environment.
He was working a $25 million per day trading value with the help of intermediaries and local banks in Japan. Today, his crypto-currency empire under Alameda Research turns over $2 billion per day, significantly flexing crypto’s emerging market power.
Sam Bankman-Fried Biography Overview:
|Born||March 6, 1992 (age 30)|
|Birth Place||Stanford, California, U.S.|
|REAL-TIME NET WORTH||$21.5B|
|Sam Bankman-Fried – Forbes||Forbes|
|Country / Region||United States|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (BS)|
|Known for||CEO of FTX|
|Parents||Joseph Bankman (father)
Barbara Fried (mother)
|Net Worth 2022||$21.5B|
Sam Bankman-Fried Facts:
- The son of two Stanford law professors, he studied physics at MIT but was drawn to “effective altruism,” the utilitarian-inflected notion of doing the best possible.
- So he took a job trading ETFs at a quant firm, donating a chunk of his salary to charity, then jumped into crypto trading in late 2017, when he spied a lucrative arbitrage opportunity.
- Bankman-Fried launched his own exchange, FTX, in 2019. Built “by traders, for traders,” it’s one of the leading exchanges for buying and selling crypto derivatives.
- Investors valued FTX at $18 billion in 2021, helping make him one of the richest people under 30 in history. The exchange and its U.S. operations hit a combined $40 billion valuation in January 2022.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s Education
Education: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 1992 Born in Stanford, California.
- 2014 Graduates from Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a degree in physics.
- 2017 Founds Alameda Research, a cryptocurrency trading firm.
- 2018 Founds FTX, a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange.