Marco Bizzarri is mostly known for being the president of the international clothing brand Gucci. He has been working as the CEO of ‘Gucci’ since 2015. This business executive was born on 19th August 1962 in Reggio Emilia, Italy. Marco Bizzarri has been working with different brands since 1986.
|Real Name/Full Name:||Marco Bizzarri|
|Age:||61 years old|
|Birth Date:||August 19, 1962|
|Birth Place:||Reggio Emilia, Italy|
|Profession:||CEO of Gucci|
|Salary:||$8 million/ year|
|Net Worth in 2023:||$65 million|
Before joining Gucci he worked as the president of another brand ‘Stella McCarthy’ from 2005 to 2009. In 2012 Marco Bizzarri became one of the members of the Executive Committee of Kering and it was another achievement in his professional life.
Gucci started to produce carbon-neutral products under the leadership of Marco Bizzarri in 2019. In the past Marco’s professional life, he has worked in different positions for different international brands but at present, he is working with Gucci.
Marco Bizzarri Net Worth 2023:
The total value of Marco Bizzarri in 2023 is around $65 million dollars. Marco Bizzarri Net Worth is $65 Million. He has a good amount of bank balance. Besides as the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company, Marco is the owner of different real estate properties.
Marco Bizzarri has been working with several clothing brands for many years so, it’s very obvious that he has $60 million dollar net worth in his ownership.
Marco Bizzarri earning salary/ income:
At present Marco, Bizzarri earns $8 million dollars for his job as the president and CEO of Gucci. This is his annual salary which means he earns $8 million dollars as his basic salary per year.
According to that Marco makes more than $650 thousand of dollars every month. In the past, he has worked with several companies but this is the largest amount of his earning salary.
How Marco Bizzarri has built his net worth?
Marco Bizzarri has built all of his present net worth from the salary of his professional life. According to the report he uses to earn more than a half million dollars per month after paying all of his taxes.
Marco earns a lot of money from his job and this is the actual source of building his net worth. Marco Bizzarri is active in his professional life for many years and from the beginning, his income was not as good as today.
But, he has been earning a huge amount of salary since he joined as the CEO of Gucci. This is how Marco Bizzarri has built his $60 million dollars net worth.
Marco Bizzarri Biography Wiki:
|Full Name/Birth Name||Marco Bizzarri|
|Mononym (Nick Name)||Marco Bizzarri|
|Profession(s)||CEO of Gucci|
|Birth Location||Reggio Emilia, Italy|
|Age||60 years old|
|Heights in Feet||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Heights in cm||180 cm|
|Weight in Pound||154 pounds|
|Spouse||Will be Updated Soon|
|Daughter and Son||Yes|
|Net Worth 2023||$65 million|
Marco Bizzarri profession:
Marco Bizzarri has worked in different positions in his professional life, sometimes he has worked as a manager. This man also worked as a professional general manager of a company. Day by day he has improved his professional life and built a glorious career. At present Marco Bizzarri is working as a professional business executive.
Bizzarri became a member of the Executive Committee of Kering in 2012. Kering is a multinational corporation that owns many brands, including:
- Ulysse Nardin;
- Yves Saint Laurent;
- Bottega Veneta;
- Alexander McQueen.
Marco Bizzarri is an Italian businessman and the CEO of Gucci, a luxury fashion brand. He has held the position since 2015 and has been credited with transforming the company into one of the most profitable and recognizable luxury brands in the world. Prior to joining Gucci, Bizzarri worked in various executive roles in the fashion and luxury goods industries.
Marco Bizzarri Achievements and Awards
Marco Bizzarri is the President and CEO of Gucci, a luxury fashion brand. Some of his notable achievements and awards include:
- Turnaround of Gucci: Under Bizzarri’s leadership, Gucci has seen significant growth and success. He has implemented several strategic initiatives that have revitalized the brand and made it one of the most valuable luxury brands in the world.
- Sustainability and Inclusivity Efforts: Bizzarri has made sustainability and inclusivity key priorities for Gucci. The brand has made significant efforts in reducing its carbon footprint, using environmentally friendly materials, and promoting diversity and inclusivity in its advertising and marketing efforts.
- Business Leader Awards: Bizzarri has been recognized for his leadership in the fashion industry and has received several awards, including the International Herald Tribune’s Luxury Conference Leadership Award, the Fashion Group International’s CEO of the Year Award, and the Business of Fashion 500 List.
These are some of the notable achievements of Marco Bizzarri.
Marco Bizzarri Awards list:
- International Business Leader Award at the Fashion Awards in 2016 and 2017,
- Knight of the Legion Honour in France in 2017,
- WWD Edward Nardoza Honour for CEO Creative Leadership in 2017,
- Humanitarian of the Year Award by the United Nations Association in 2015,
- Business Leader for Gucci by the Fashion Awards in 2018.