⇒ Ashneer Grover Net Worth $125 Million ⇐
Ashneer Grover was born 14th of June 1982. He was born in Delhi and he didn’t leave the city for the next 25 years. After graduating from his school, he got admitted to IIT Delhi and after completing his engineering study at the Indian Institute of Technology he continued his study at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
|Net Worth (2022)
|Monthly Income And Salary
|$1 Million +
|Yearly Income And Salary
Here We describe His Equity, cars, property, and more, Grover certainly knows how to live large. Here’s how much the BharatPe cofounder owns and how he spends it.
He was recruited by a French exchange company with a good package salary. After learning from Europe and America, he decided to come back to India with his own idea that he gathered from his experience. After that, he started his own company called Bharat. Though from the very begging the company didn’t make any profit but now it is considered the most expensive unicorn in India. It has a valuation of $10 billion dollars and that is one of the reasons of Ashneer Grover’s huge salary and profit.
How much Ashneer Grover’s net worth
Estimated Ashneer Grover’s wealth are hard to pin down with various report of internet and social media.Some of them assumed that BharatPe’s 21,300 crores valuation is actually Ashneer Grover’s money.
His misattributed number would make him one of most richest and successful startup founder in global history.According to the internet in 2022 his net worth is estimated around $105 Million and it’s around 790 crore.
Ashneer Grover Net Worth Growth last 5 years
|Net Worth in 2022
|Net Worth in 2021
|Net Worth in 2020
|Net Worth in 2019
|Net Worth in 2018
|Net Worth in 2017
Where does Ashneer Grover live
This 39 years old businessman lives in Delhi’s upscale Panchsheel park which is a famous locality with his birth city.His home properties is about 18,000 sq.ft which cost almost 30 crore.
Both Ashneer and his wife Madhuri Jain have shared photographs from the world famous place.While Grover’s net worth is likely high there are some high and serious controversy. According to the report of Economic Times,Grover lost about $100 million in shares since he leaving BharatPe that cutting out the significant amount of his personal wealth.
Personal life of Ashneer Grover
Ashneer Grover’s wife name is Madhuri Jain whom he married.They have two childrens.His daughter’s name is Mannat Grover and his son name is Avy Grover.
Ashneer Grover’s father was a charteredaccountant and his mother is a school teacher.Ashneer Grover is a talented person and he has done deep research before he starting his company BharatPe.His experience in different companies help him a lot to gathered lots of knowledge. Before he start BharatPe he also learn about the payment mechanism from the big company like Paytm,PhonePe etc.
Ashneer Grover startups Company Name:
Grover received paychecks anddivideds as a part of his now-ending contract with BharatPe and much his wealth was earned bysavvy investment of upcoming powerful companies all around the world.As a fin tech expert most of his portfolio is locked in with companies like Recko,EazyRewardz etc.He is an idol and a business roll model for every indian and Global businessmen.He provided himelf with his hard work and passionate mind with a good experience.
He has also dabbled with non-fintech investment like MyHQ and homegrown beer Brand Bira.According to MoneyControl,Ashneer Grover also invest in venture capital funds Ribbit and VinnyPujji,the former of which actually invested in BharaPe earlier.Both company have the valuation of $700 million and $400 million respectively.
- EasyRewardz (loyalty)
- Recko (SaaS)
- Egregore Labs (Trading Analytics)
- Vested (Brokerage)
- Atom Finance (Investing Tools)
- Jupiter (NeoBanking)
- LenDen Club (P2P NBFC)
- LiquiLoans (P2P NBFC)
- AngelList India (investing)
- Rupifi (lending)
- M2P (card issuance)
- India Gold (gold loan)
- Uni (consumer credit)
- JUNIO (Payments for kids)
- CredioGenics (Collection Saas)
- MyHQ (co-working space)
- Bira (alcobev)
- #ash (alternative tobacco)
- Nazara (gaming)
- Park+ (Parking assistant)
- Meddo (Primary Healthcare)
- Vahan (Staffing)
Ashneer Grover Biography Overview:
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:
|June 14, 1982
|40 years old
|In Centimetres – 170 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 7″
|In Kilograms – 75 Kg
In Pounds – 165 lbs
|Salt and Pepper
|BTech in Civil Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. And, he completed his MBA in Finance from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
|Social media Accounts:
|Son named Avy and daughter Mannat
Ashneer Grover Relationship & More
|Madhuri Jain Grover
|Son named Avy and daughter Mannat
|Father- Name Not Known (Chartered Accountant) Mother- Name Not Known (Teacher)
Ashneer Grover Behavior & Business Mind
Positive thinking (Public Opinion):
- He is the best, smart, and a very good observer. He is having a good sense of business.
- Clear thoughts and a very clear mind. He doesn’t play double standards. He is straight Forward Person he talks Business no nonsense.
- He Doesn’t Talk Rudely, He tells people the Truth, That’s why it sounds like he is talking rudely.
- Bro , you should search about Bhartpe. Do you know how money sent from paytm to phonepay or google pay to account. It’s because of bhartpe QR code.
- Most importantly Ashneer Grover is a very humble and down to earth man , who does justice to his caliber ., and of course he is an asset to the country. At such a young age , he has showed the world that dedication , intelligence and hardwork does pay off successfully.
- You described Positiveness of Ashneer very well infact about his knowledge about the business and simultaneously asked him to be polite also on the show. But truth is entrepreneur needs to understand the reality of the world wherein competitors are more harsh and cut throat competition. So I think he is showing the candidates mirror of the world.
- Mr. Ansheer – After listening candidate, He give very crystal and clear feedback , No confusion on candidate mind , Yes it is true when he give feedback very harsh style. In my opinion his style make him unique judge.
- I personally like Ashneer because He is very informative and knowledgeable person. When he provided any opinion it’s meaningful. He is very practical person. Shark Tank is very good platform for not only entrepreneurs but all types of people. All the best and best wishes
- I am very much impressed by Ashneer Grover, he is highly qualified and a rank holder and street smart business man who knows how to make profit. I am privileged to watch him in Shark Tank reality show. He is very straight forward in his views, no sugar coating.
- I was so fascinated by his nature and work that I made an IT project on it and googled about his biography. He is very underrated but more talented and harworking then most of the overrated people. 😀💚
- Another Person Sanjay Agnihotri thoughts:
I am in the industry as a project manager since 1986. I am qualified in mechanical and computer system (UNSW) field. I reached on the high level as an engineer (here in Australia as well)। I will be glad if anyone can tell me one piece of wrong or misleading information given to any entrepreneur by Ashneer. In my view Ashneer is the best. People think he is a Bully because he is showing the mirror to the world.
- Ashneer is a calculated man judging others through reasons and not emotions. It is indeed difficult to call a spade a spade….but he does. Try to understand positive aspects of his clear nature and robust personality!
- He is the best , smart and very good observer. He is having good sense of business . Clear about thoughts and very clear in mind. He don’t play double standards.
Negative thinking (Public Opinion):
- He gets agitated very fast, doesn’t respect small people & is of course very rude.
- He always has displeasure on his face & I feel over time he has become egoistic and started hurting people around him by his bad behavior. His nature is very unpleasant.
- Truth doesn’t mean rude or using bad tone or bad words. He demotivates people.
- There’s a difference between being straight forward and Egoistic idiots…. I have been watching Shark tank from past 5 years(US and Aus) Mark Cuban is worth 5 billion dollar… but he is never like that… he always supports entrepreneurs on the show and gives them advice and because of this every entrepreneur loves to onboard him. Entrepreneurs come on this platform with lot of hopes when these kind of judges behave like this it will be bad.
- I agree 100% Out of all Judges he is the only one who speaks very badly, low level words, arrogant , rude and thinks a very big person for himself which he is not at all. Do not call him next time as he is always discouraging contestants and he is not nice in talks with other judges also. Can’t bear his face anymore.
- i agree with you and he is very rude by nature. we know about his success but that much attidude doesnot good for a success person.
- his way of talking is intolerable behaving very bad.
- Man, in episode 4, the founder of bummer was entirely ignoring Ashneer and Namita. He clearly stated he wants Aman, and hearing this for the second time (the first time when he came across peechute founder), Ashneer got pissed. It was very rude of the entrepreneurs to look down upon people who are way more successful than themself. Ashneer spat facts.
- Ashneer is an excellent well educated and on top successful Business Entrepreneur. He knows his game very well. Very sharp and calculated person which clearly reflects why he is sitting in that chair of the Sharks. My request to Ashneer is -You have achieved a lot and seen tons of success – please don’t put them into your shoes and judge the budding entrepreneurs with stick in your hands. On the contrary consider they need your help and dont let them go down under as psychologically you may leave the dent and can turn Into disaster for them. We know you ae there to help them and be somewhere in life and THIS IS THE BASIC REASON they have knocked at your door In the end you are very successful and wish Ashneer more success but request you to treat the budding ones with bit softness.
- You can tell the truth and encourage him to try something else. But demotivating and using rude language is unwarranted.
- Ashneer seems to be very proudy,arrogant and self-obsessed man.He should not forget that he is on national tv and everyone is watching his real self. World needs good human beings not only good businessmen. I pity the persons who are living and working with him.
- Most arrogant, selfish and good for nothing. He must leave shark tank immediately so that positive and healthy environment can be maintained.I dislike shark tank because of this rude person. All other shark very nice specially Mr Bansal.I hope by reading these comments he must improve himself and maintain the dignity of IITs and IIMs institutions.
- Ashneer is not at all fit for this show as he is so rude, bad language spoken, not even with co judges. Always discouraging the contestant with bad level of talks. Don’t want to see his face in next episode. He think too big for himself which he is not at all a gentleman also. Remove him as Judge. He should learn to give respect to others first.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age of Ashneer Grover?
Currently, Ashneer Grover is 40 years old (June 14, 1982).
What is the Salary of Ashneer Grover?
Ashneer Grover earns an estimated salary of $9 Million per Year.
What is the height of Ashneer Grover?
The height of Ashneer Grover is 5 ft 7 in (170 cm).
What is the name of Ashneer Grover’s wife?
The name of Ashneer Grover’s wife is Madhuri Jain Grover.