Sarah Clow is Head of Marketing Partnerships at Ezoic. She lives in San Diego, California, United States. She is data-driven digital marketer with a degree in Journalism & Media Studies from San Diego State University. As Head of Social Media & Marketing Partnerships at Ezoic; She cultivate success through purpose and strategy.
She is a member of Social Media & Brand Marketing Strategist at Ezoic, an end-to-end platform for publishers that provides automated website intelligence for ads, content, layouts, and more. She have a degree in Journalism & Media Studies and a background in Public Relations and Influencer Marketing.
Sarah Clow Education & Career:
She started his career as a writer. She Writes in Mass Media. At the same time between 2015 to 2019, she studied on
- Social Media in the Digital Age
- Media, Technology, & Society
- Media Advertising Strategy
- Media Community Leadership
- Contemporary Media
In 2017, May 2017 to Aug 2017 · 4 month She Worked as Digital Marketing Intern to Greater San Diego Area.
• Wrote weekly articles for the eSUB blog
• Learned SEO strategies and tactics to appear in search rankings
• Worked directly with the Vice President of Marketing on content creation
• Participated in weekly editorial calendar development based on SERP keyword search volume
• Learned basic applications of WordPress CMS to manage esub.com
Then She joined Junior Marketing Coordinator at
• Created original social media content and profile improvements
• Used marketing strategies to improve client relationships and attract new clients
• Wrote successful articles highlighting the company’s success and put together PR pitches
• Produced studio photography content
• Worked directly with the Marketing & Business Development Coordinator on brand identity and development
• Created marketing content that successfully drove site traffic
• Created budgeted Facebook advertisement campaigns, paid post promotions, and SEO strategies
Now she Work With EZOIC. She is Jun 2019 – Present · 3 yrs 4 Month she still Work with them. Ezoic is a platform that allows digital publishers to streamline and automate the optimization of their ads, layouts, infrastructure, and more. Publishers use Ezoic to manage website performance and capitalize on opportunities to grow traffic and revenue.
Ezoic empowers publishers using real artificial intelligence. This includes the ability to collect important data and automate decisions that improve visitor experiences, SEO, site speed, and website revenue.
Sarah started out in social media and transitioned to manage Ezoic’s Marketing Partnerships. Sarah discusses the ad industry, generating ad revenue, and innovations at Ezoic, such as a $12.4-million investment in grants and gamified approach to improve traffic and optimize income opportunities.