Mariah Carey Net Worth 2023; Salary, Houses, Endorsements & investments
The Queen of Christmas Reigns! Mariah Carey Net Worth In 2023— Including What She Makes From ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’. Here’s How The ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ Singer Makes Money. Mariah’s made millions off of her iconic holiday hit.
|Net Worth:||$350 Million|
|Salary:||$30 Million +|
|Monthly Income:||$3 Million +|
|Date of Birth:||March 27, 1970|
|Height:||1.73m (5′ 8″)|
|Weight:||65 kg or 143 lbs|
Mariah Carey Net Worth 2023:
The net worth of Mariah Carey is $350 million dollars in 2023. Her total net worth includes all of the her owned properties.
|Net Worth (2023)||$350 Million|
|Profession||Singer-songwriter, record producer, actress|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$3 Million +|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$30 Million +|
Mariah Carey Salary/ income:
The annual income of Mariah Carey is more than $30 million US dollars at the present time. She is earning money from multiple sources like music producing, singing, and acting.
According to the report this American icon earns more than $3 million dollars in a month. She made $50 million dollars for producing the album for the Virgin record. She also has worked as a judge of the ‘America Got Idol’ show and for that contract, she earned around $18 million dollars.
Mariah Carey Houses [Real State]:
Mariah Carey has a long list of real estate properties in different places. She is the owner of a living house in Atlanta, Georgia which was bought by her for $5.65 million dollars in 2021. She also has real estate property at New York city and Beverly Hills which contains pretty much part of her net worth. Besides this she also has a huge amount of money in her bank account which is her bank balance. At present all the property she owns contains equal value of $350 million US dollar.
- Bel-Air Mansion- This is a former house of the singer which she sold for $9 million back in 2015.
- Hamptons, New York- Mariah rented this one along with the husband. The monthly rent for the apartment was reported $150,000.
- California House- The couple purchased this pad back in 2009 for $7 million and now it has also been listed on market for a whopping $13 million.
- Beverly Hills Mansion- One will surely gasp after listening to the asking price of this magnificent mansion which is $125 million.
- Bahamas House- This is the vacay-house of the singer, which currently is listed on the market for $5.5 million.
Mariah Carey Car Collection:
Mariah Carey has some of the sickest wheels in her garage that include Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe with a starting price of $265,000.
Similarly, Mariah also has Maybach 62S worth $686.942, Porsche Cayenne worth $131,000, Rolls Royce Phantom worth $450,000, and a stunning-looking Mercedes-Benz SLK worth about $122,000.
How Mariah Carey has built her net worth ?
Mariah Carey has built her net worth from the money she made from 1994 to 2012 which was the base of her net worth. She has made around $60 million dollars during that time. Her every music album was sold in millions of copy. 200 million copies of her music album has been totally sold all over the world and for the success she has earned a lots of money.
Mariah Carey Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$350 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$320 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$290 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$270 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$250 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$230 Million|
Mariah Carey Endorsements & investments
Mariah Carey is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer who has built a successful career in the entertainment industry over the past three decades. Alongside her music career, Carey has also made several notable investments and business ventures. Here are some details on Mariah Carey’s investments:
- Real estate investments: Mariah Carey is known for her love of luxurious homes and has invested in several properties throughout her career. In 2001, she bought a $9 million penthouse apartment in Manhattan’s Tribeca neighborhood. She also owns a $30 million mansion in Beverly Hills, a $10 million apartment in New York City, and a $5.5 million mansion in the Bahamas.
- Fragrance line: Mariah Carey launched her own fragrance line in 2007 in partnership with Elizabeth Arden. The line includes more than 20 different fragrances and has reportedly generated over $1 billion in sales.
- Music label: In 2017, Mariah Carey launched her own music label called Butterfly MC Records. The label is distributed by Sony Music and focuses on promoting new and emerging talent in the music industry.
- TV and film production: Mariah Carey has also dabbled in TV and film production, producing and executive producing several shows and movies. She executive produced the reality show “Mariah’s World” and the animated movie “All I Want for Christmas Is You.”
- Endorsement deals: Mariah Carey has also secured several endorsement deals throughout her career, including partnerships with Pepsi, MAC Cosmetics, and Airbnb.
Overall, Mariah Carey’s investments have contributed significantly to her estimated net worth of $320 million.
Mariah Carey Family, Husband & Relationships
|Father Name||Alfred Roy Carey|
|Mother Name||Patricia Carey|
|Brother Name||Morgan Carey|
|Sister Name||Alison Carey|
Nick Cannon (Ex)
Tommy Mottola (Ex)
James Packer (Ex)
Christian Monzon (Ex)
Luis Miguel (Ex)
Derek Jeter (Ex)
|Husband Name||Nick Cannon (Ex)
Tommy Mottola (Ex)
|Children||Moroccan Scott Cannon (Son)
Monroe Cannon (Daughter)
Mariah Carey Biography
Mariah Carey is a Grammy-winning American singer and actress who is quite famous all over the world for her glamorous personality. She was born on 27th March 1970 in Huntington.
She had special attention to music during her childhood period. She has completed her High School graduation from Harborfields High School she started her career as a singer and after becoming a successful singer she has also worked as an actress in several music videos of her.
Now she is a record producer and she uses to produce music. Now she is 53 years old and she is still active in her professional life. She is a talented woman who has earned both money and fame in her life.
|Real Name/Full Name||Mariah Carey|
|Nick Name/Celebrated Name:||Mariah Carey|
|Birth Place:||Huntington, NY, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||27 March 1970|
|Age/How Old:||52 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 173 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’8”
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 65 kg
In Pounds – 143 lbs
|Hair Color:||Light brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Alfred Roy Carey
Mother – Patricia Carey
|School:||Harborfields High School|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Tommy Mottola (m. 1993-1998), Nick Cannon (m. 2008-2016)|
|Kids/Children Name:||Moroccan Scott Cannon, Monroe Cannon|
|Profession:||Singer-songwriter, record producer, actress|
|Net Worth:||$350 million|
Mariah Carey Body Measurements:
Mariah Carey’s figure measurements are 38-26-35 inches approximately. She is about 5 feet and 7 inches in height and her body weight is around 76 Kg. She has beautiful ash-brown color long hair and also has blistering brown color beautiful and mesmerizing eyes.
|Height (approx)||in centimeters: 173 cm
in meters: 1.73 m
in feet inches: 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms: 76 kg
in pounds: 167 lbs
|Eye Colour||Blistering Brown|
Mariah Carey Career [Profession]:
Mariah Carey is a professional American singer and this is her main occupational view. Besides singing, she is also known as a professional music producer and by that time she has been also known as a professional actress. Because she has acted in multiple successful projects.
Here are some of the best highlights from Mariah Carey’s career:
- Moves to New York City to pursue a singing career (1980’s)
- Releases debut album (Mariah Carey, 1990)
- Reaches #1 on the charts (1990)
- Releases her 2nd album (Emotions, 1991)
- Releases her 3rd album (Music Box)
- Releases the album (Daydream, 1995)
- Receives $28 million for the end of Virgin contract (2002)
- Founded her own label (MonarC Music, 2002)
Mariah Carey All Albums List:
- Mariah Carey (1990)
- Emotions (1991)
- Music Box (1993)
- Merry Christmas (1994)
- DayDream (1995)
- Butterfly (1997)
- Rainbow (1999)
- Glitter (2001)
- Charm-bracelet (2002)
- The Emancipation of Mimi (2005)
- E=MC2 (2008)
- Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel (2009)
- Merry Christmas II You (2010)
- Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse (2014)
- Caution (2018)
The top fifteen songs by Mariah, as picked by Billboard, have been mentioned below:
- “We Belong Together” (2005)
- “One Sweet Day” (1995)
- “Love Takes Time” (1990)
- “Vision of Love” (1990)
- “Fantasy” (1995)
- “Emotions” (1991)
- “Dreamlover” (1993)
- “Someday” (1991)
- “Hero” (1993)
- “Always Be My Baby” (1996)
- “I Don’t Wanna Cry” (1991)
- “Shake It Off” (2005)
- “Without You”/”Never Forget You” (1994)
- “My All” (1998)
- “I Know What You Want“-Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey feat. The Flipmode Squad (2003)
Mariah Carey Social media Accounts
|Almost 11.5M Followers||Click here|
|Almost 21.9M Followers||Click here|
|Almost 24M Followers||Click here|
|YouTube||Almost 9.49M Subscribers||Click here|