Lesley Stahl Net Worth [Updated 2023]
⇒ Lesley Stahl Net Worth $40 Million in 2023 ⇐
Lesley Stahl is the name of an American journalist who is mainly famous as a Television reporter. She became popular because of her Television program ’60Minutes’ on the famous TV channel CBS. This American Television reporter has $40 million net worth.
Before becoming the host of ’60 Minutes’ she used to be a moderator of ‘Face the Nation’ which was also a news program of Sunday on CBS. Lesley Stahl was born in 16th December 1941. This 80 years old successful journalist got married with Aaron Latham in 17th February 1977.
Before this marriage Stahl had a marriage history with Jeffrey Gordon which lasted only three years. Lesley Stahl got married in 1964 with Jeffrey Gordon. The second husband of Lesley Stahl is Aaron Latham who is also a journalist.
Lesley Stahl Wiki Overview:
|Full Name||Lesley Stahl|
|Net Worth||$40 Million|
|Date Of Birth||December 16, 1941|
|Place Of Birth||Lynn, Massachusetts, United States|
|Spouse||Aaron Latham (m. 1977)|
|Children||Taylor Stahl Latham|
|Parents||Louis E. Stahl, Dorothy J. Tishler|
|Nicknames||Lesley R. Stahl , Leslie Stahl , Lesley Rene Stahl|
|Awards||News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism in a News Magazine, News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Business and Economic Reporting in a News Magazine, News & Documentary Emmy Award for Best Report in a News Magazine, News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding…|
|Nominations||News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Interview, News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing, News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Arts and Culture Programming, News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Continuing Coverage of a News Story in a News Magazine, News & Doc…|
|Movies||Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Eagle Eye|
|TV Shows||60 Minutes, Face the Nation|
In her early life Lesley Stahl used to live in Swampscott where her Jewish parents raised her up. She was the student of Wheaton College in Norton. Lesley Stahl achieved her degree in history from that college. Then she went to the Columbia University for the graduation in Zoology. But she could not complete the course and dropped out.
Lesley Stahl Financial background
Lesley Stahl has a clear financial background from the beginning of her career. At present her annual income from the Television program ’60 Minutes ‘ is around $8 million. As a news channel reporter Lesley Stahl makes a huge amount of money.At the beginning of her career Lesley Stahl used to be a reporter of Boston’s WHDH-TV.
That was the first job of her career and she made a good amount of money from that job. After that Lesley Stahl has received a good amount of money for the salary in CBS. Now there are very few female Television reporter who use to earn as much as Lesley Stahl. She is the owner of $40 million.
Lesley Stahl Professional background
Lesley Stahl is a professional news reporter, actor and TV personality. But, the main profession of Lesley Stahl is Journalism. Lesley Stahl started her career as a new reporter then he became the host of popular TV show ‘Face of Nation’. She worked from 1983 to 1991 as a moderator of ‘Face of Nation’.
After that she started her hosting career as the host of ’60 Minutes ‘ on CBS. She also was the host of another Television show ’48 Hours’ from 2002 to 2004. She is the first woman who have served as a White House correspondent on CBS.
In her long career Lesley Stahl has made many important TV report about different types of political and global issue. This professional journalist has a great history with news channel.
How Lesley Stahl made her net worth
Lesley Stahl is the owner of $40 million net worth and she has a clean financial background. From the starting point of her career she has earned legal money for news reporting. Except naws reporting she has also worked as a Television program host.
She made $8 million for hosting the TV program ’60 Minutes’ per year. So, it’s not so hard for her to be the owner of $40 million. Besides this she also has a professional background as TV actor.
She also makes a lot of money from this profession. Lesley Stahl has also worked as a co-host of Television program ‘America Tonight’. She has made a good number of money every month for that profession also.
Lesley Stahl is one of those highly paied TV hosts who have made million dollars for their yearly income. She also was the correspondent of ‘Years of Living Dangerously’ which is a documentary series about climate change. This is how Lesley Stahl has become the owner of $40 million.
How was the Journalism Career:
- Lesley began her TV career as a producer and on-air reporter at Boston’s original Channel 5, WHDH-TV, before joining CBS News in 1971.
- She became a correspondent in 1974.
- Connie Chung and Bernard Shaw were “the two other ‘affirmative action babies’ in the Class of ’72,” she said.
- She coached CBS News producer Susan Zirinsky.
- Her fame grew after covering Watergate.
- She then became a White House correspondent for Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush.
- Between September 1983 and May 1991, she moderated Face the Nation.
- From 2002 to 2004, she anchored “48 Hours Investigates.”
- In 2002, she made headlines when Al Gore stated on “60 Minutes” that he would not run for president in 2004.
- She appeared on “Frasier” on NBC, in 1998.
- In 2014, she was a correspondent for Years of Living Dangerously, a climate change documentary.
- Her first book, “Reporting Live”, was released in 1999, and her second, “Becoming Grandma: The Joys and Science of the New Grandparenting”, was published in 2016.
- Women over 40 can discuss culture, politics and gossip on wowOwow.com, which combined with PureWow in 2010 to target younger women.
- She is on the Board of Selectors of the Jefferson Awards for Public Service and the Council on Foreign Relations.
- She also voiced a newscaster in “Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.”